For the team that caters to
all of your waste disposal
and recycling needs...
Commercial | Residential
Halton • Peel
Whether you’re a commercial business or residential customer, Ontario Waste is here to handle all of your waste management needs — and deliver the very best service in the industry.
Experienced, insured and completely committed to the satisfaction and safety of our customers, we offer the following waste services across Halton and Peel:
- Commercial waste management — waste disposal and recycling for restaurants, retail stores, shopping plazas, industrial and office buildings, townhouse and condo complexes
- Bin rentals — dirt, concrete, renovation materials, junk, yard waste and more; same-day service available
- Recycling — cardboard, paper, cans/bottles, organics, batteries, steel, skids and electronic waste
- Product destruction — on-site destruction of defective, returned, expired or off-spec products
- Parking lot Sweeping — sweeping and cleaning; emptying and wiping down of trash containers; removing waste from lot and surrounding area; service available 7 days a week
History & background
Ontario Waste is a privately owned Canadian company that was founded by Andrew Priestley in 2003. With more than 25 years of experience in waste management — including over a decade working alongside his father, who also ran a successful waste removal company — Andrew applies his in-depth understanding of the industry to provide exemplary service to the company’s commercial and residential customers.
Prior to starting Ontario Waste, Andrew owned an information technology company that offered computer hardware and support services to businesses and home users. This unique experience has enabled him to implement a number of innovative tools that have made Ontario Waste’s operations more efficient and effective. It has also allowed the company to leverage the latest environmental technologies to the direct benefit of all clients.
Andrew holds an environmental citizenship certificate from the University of Guelph and a systems analyst diploma from Sheridan College. Armed with this expertise, Andrew assesses challenging situations from the perspective of both a waste management and technology professional — and ensures that Ontario Waste’s services are always optimized to meet the evolving needs and demands of its customers.
To facilitate the execution of specialized waste management services, Ontario Waste holds partnerships with some of North America’s largest waste management companies. Our strong partner relationships mean that all of your waste needs can be handled at a cost-effective price — all through one point of contact, Ontario Waste.
To find out more about how Ontario Waste can take care of your waste management needs, please get in touch with us at any time.